Meaning & Definition of Husband in English
1. A married man
- A woman's partner in marriage
- husband ,
- hubby ,
- married man
1. Use cautiously and frugally
- "I try to economize my spare time"
- "Conserve your energy for the ascent to the summit"
- conserve ,
- husband ,
- economize ,
Examples of using
It took her ages to get over her husband suddenly walking out on her and the children.
I have a jealous husband.
The death of her husband changed her life completely.
She jealously guarded her husband and didn't let him talk to anybody.
Mary told me that she didn't love her husband anymore.
She has a house, a dog, a cat, two kids and a husband.
Someone told me Mary left her husband.
Tom is my husband.
He's my sister's husband. He's my brother-in-law.
Did her husband study or work in Germany?
Call my husband.
She's dependent on her husband.
"I have a very sweet husband," said Mary.
"How do you like my hair?", asked Mary to her husband.
She took over the business after the death of her husband.
Since the death of her husband, Cristina has suffered a lot.
Since her husband died, Cristina has suffered a lot.
Is your husband at home?
Her husband has a terrible cough.
Her husband is about to die.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana