Meaning & Definition of Hurtful in English
1. Causing hurt
- "Her hurtful unconsidered words"
2. Harmful to living things
- "Deleterious chemical additives"
- deleterious ,
- hurtful ,
Examples of using
Sentences bring context to the words. Sentences have personalities. They can be funny, smart, silly, insightful, touching, hurtful.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana