Meaning & Definition of Hunk in English
1. A well-built sexually attractive man
2. A large piece of something without definite shape
- "A hunk of bread"
- "A lump of coal"
- hunk ,
Examples of using
Tom is a hunk.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana