Meaning & Definition of Hotly in English
1. In a heated manner
- "`to say i am behind the strike is so much nonsense,' declared mr harvey heatedly"
- "The children were arguing hotly"
- heatedly ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana