Meaning & Definition of Hospitality in English
1. Kindness in welcoming guests or strangers
- cordial reception ,
Examples of using
First of all, I would like to thank you for your hospitality.
I am grateful for your hospitality, and the hospitality of the people of Egypt.
I regret the delay in writing to you to thank you for your hospitality on my visit to your country.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana