Meaning & Definition of Horrible in English
1. Provoking horror
- "An atrocious automobile accident"
- "A frightful crime of decapitation"
- "An alarming, even horrifying, picture"
- "War is beyond all words horrible"- winston churchill
- "An ugly wound"
- atrocious ,
- frightful ,
- horrifying ,
- horrible ,
Examples of using
What horrible weather!
It was horrible.
What a horrible man!
It was horrible!
I've been having a terrible headache since last night, I feel horrible, it's the worst feeling.
I had a horrible dream last night.
Dr. Patterson: Yes, it was horrible.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana