Meaning & Definition of Horizontal in English
1. Something that is oriented horizontally
1. Parallel to or in the plane of the horizon or a base line
- "A horizontal surface"
Examples of using
Do not set the console other than in the vertical or horizontal position.
In my opinion, a well-designed website shouldn't require horizontal scrolling.
Tango is the vertical expression of horizontal desire.
It is of great significance in this experiment to accelerate the particle M in the horizontal direction.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana