Meaning & Definition of Homemade in English
1. Made or produced in the home or by yourself
- "Homemade bread"
Examples of using
I'm always eating in restaurants, but I prefer homemade foods.
That old man had been making homemade whiskey for fifty years.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana