Meaning & Definition of Highway in English
1. A major road for any form of motor transport
- highway ,
- main road
Examples of using
Life is like a big highway.
Yesterday, there was a terrible accident on the highway.
There was a multiple collision on the highway.
The construction of a highway will contribute to the growth of the suburbs.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana