Meaning & Definition of Hibernate in English
1. Sleep during winter
- "Bears must eat a lot of food before they hibernate in their caves"
- hibernate ,
- hole up
2. Be in an inactive or dormant state
Examples of using
I just want to hibernate.
Bears hibernate during the winter.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana