Meaning & Definition of Hewn in English
1. Cut or shaped with hard blows of a heavy cutting instrument like an ax or chisel
- "A house built of hewn logs"
- "Rough-hewn stone"
- "A path hewn through the underbrush"
- hewn ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana