Meaning & Definition of Here in English
1. The present location
- This place
- "Where do we go from here?"
2. Queen of the olympian gods in ancient greek mythology
- Sister and wife of zeus remembered for her jealously of the many mortal women zeus fell in love with
- Identified with roman juno
- Hera ,
1. Being here now
- "Is everyone here?"
1. In or at this place
- Where the speaker or writer is
- "I work here"
- "Turn here"
- "Radio waves received here on earth"
2. In this circumstance or respect or on this point or detail
- "What do we have here?"
- "Here i must disagree"
3. To this place (especially toward the speaker)
- "Come here, please"
- here ,
4. At this time
- "We'll adjourn here for lunch and discuss the remaining issues this afternoon"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana