Meaning & Definition of Hence in English
1. (used to introduce a logical conclusion) from that fact or reason or as a result
- "Therefore x must be true"
- "The eggs were fresh and hence satisfactory"
- "We were young and thence optimistic"
- "It is late and thus we must go"
- "The witness is biased and so cannot be trusted"
- therefore ,
- hence ,
- thence ,
- thus ,
2. From this place
- "Get thee hence!"
3. From this time
- "A year hence it will be forgotten"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana