Meaning & Definition of Helping in English
1. An individual quantity of food or drink taken as part of a meal
- "The helpings were all small"
- "His portion was larger than hers"
- "There's enough for two servings each"
- helping ,
- portion ,
Examples of using
I'm interested in helping Tom.
It is one of the beautiful compensations in this life that no one can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.
Thanks for helping me!
I'm helping people to buy things online.
Tom certainly doesn't seem to mind helping Mary.
Tom didn't mind helping Mary do the dishes.
Tom insisted on helping Mary.
She spends a lot of time helping her children learn to deal with money.
She is helping him.
I'm helping you.
Are you helping Miss Hansson?
Mr. Berg is helping you.
He dedicated his life to helping the poor.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana