Meaning & Definition of Hare in English
1. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs
- Young born furred and with open eyes
2. Flesh of any of various rabbits or hares (wild or domesticated) eaten as food
- rabbit ,
1. Run quickly, like a hare
- "He hared down the hill"
Examples of using
The hare stole a carrot from the garden.
It is not easy to catch a hare with your bare hands.
The hare hid behind the tree.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana