Meaning & Definition of Hap in English
1. An accidental happening
- "He recorded all the little haps and mishaps of his life"
1. Come to pass
- "What is happening?"
- "The meeting took place off without an incidence"
- "Nothing occurred that seemed important"
- happen ,
- hap ,
- go on ,
- pass off ,
- occur ,
- pass ,
- fall out ,
- come about ,
- take place
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana