Meaning & Definition of Hanger in English
1. A worker who hangs something
2. Anything from which something can be hung
Examples of using
He hung his blazer on a hanger because he didn't want it to get wrinkled.
He hung his blazer on a hanger because it was really hot.
Put the coat on the hanger.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana