Meaning & Definition of Handy in English
1. United states blues musician who transcribed and published traditional blues music (1873-1958)
- Handy ,
- W. C. Handy ,
- William Christopher Handy
1. Easy to reach
- "Found a handy spot for the can opener"
- handy ,
- ready to hand(p)
2. Easy to use
- "A handy gadget"
3. Skillful with the hands
- "Handy with an axe"
Examples of using
Here. Take this with you. It might come in handy.
Having a small flashlight in your pocket may come in handy.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana