Meaning & Definition of Handsomely in English
1. In an attractively handsome manner
- "The volume was handsomely bound"
2. In a generously handsome manner
- "India has responded handsomely by providing 3,000 men"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana