Meaning & Definition of Handling in English
1. Manual (or mechanical) carrying or moving or delivering or working with something
2. The action of touching with the hands (or the skillful use of the hands) or by the use of mechanical means
- handling ,
3. The management of someone or something
- "The handling of prisoners"
- "The treatment of water sewage"
- "The right to equal treatment in the criminal justice system"
- treatment ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana