Meaning & Definition of Hamburger in English
1. A sandwich consisting of a fried cake of minced beef served on a bun, often with other ingredients
- hamburger ,
- beefburger ,
2. Beef that has been ground
- ground beef ,
Examples of using
I ate a hamburger.
I ate a hamburger and ordered another.
The hamburger is a famous American dish.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana