Meaning & Definition of Half in English
1. One of two equal parts of a divisible whole
- "Half a loaf"
- "Half an hour"
- "A century and one half"
- one-half ,
2. One of two divisions into which some games or performances are divided: the two divisions are separated by an interval
1. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity
- "A half chicken"
- "Lasted a half hour"
- "Gave me a half smile"
- "He did only a half job"
3. (of siblings) related through one parent only
- "A half brother"
- "Half sister"
1. Partially or to the extent of a half
- "He was half hidden by the bushes"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana