Meaning & Definition of Gumption in English
1. Sound practical judgment
- "Common sense is not so common"
- "He hasn't got the sense god gave little green apples"
- "Fortunately she had the good sense to run away"
- common sense ,
- good sense ,
- gumption ,
- horse sense ,
- sense ,
- mother wit
2. Fortitude and determination
- "He didn't have the guts to try it"
- backbone ,
- grit ,
- guts ,
- moxie ,
- sand ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana