Meaning & Definition of Guild in English
1. A formal association of people with similar interests
- "He joined a golf club"
- "They formed a small lunch society"
- "Men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today"
- club ,
- social club ,
- society ,
- guild ,
- gild ,
- lodge ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana