Meaning & Definition of Groundless in English
1. Without a basis in reason or fact
- "Baseless gossip"
- "The allegations proved groundless"
- "Idle fears"
- "Unfounded suspicions"
- "Unwarranted jealousy"
- baseless ,
- groundless ,
- idle ,
- unfounded ,
- unwarranted ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana