Meaning & Definition of Grounding in English
1. Education or instruction in the fundamentals of a field of knowledge
- "He lacks the foundation necessary for advanced study"
- "A good grounding in mathematics"
- foundation ,
2. Fastening electrical equipment to earth
- grounding ,
Examples of using
A grounding-type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana