Meaning & Definition of Grisly in English
1. Shockingly repellent
- Inspiring horror
- "Ghastly wounds"
- "The grim aftermath of the bombing"
- "The grim task of burying the victims"
- "A grisly murder"
- "Gruesome evidence of human sacrifice"
- "Macabre tales of war and plague in the middle ages"
- "Macabre tortures conceived by madmen"
- ghastly ,
- grim ,
- grisly ,
- gruesome ,
- macabre ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana