Meaning & Definition of Greet in English
1. Express greetings upon meeting someone
- greet ,
- recognize ,
2. Send greetings to
3. React to in a certain way
- "The president was greeted with catcalls"
4. Be perceived by
- "Loud music greeted him when he entered the apartment"
Examples of using
I cannot greet Tania in Slovene. I don't know this language.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana