Meaning & Definition of Grandson in English
1. A male grandchild
Examples of using
Hussein, the grandson of Prophet Mohammad, was martyred in Karbala in the year 680.
Tom is Mary's grandson.
My grandson is still a baby.
The old man is always accompanied by his grandson.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana