Meaning & Definition of Grandeur in English
1. The quality of being magnificent or splendid or grand
- "For magnificence and personal service there is the queen's hotel"
- "His `hamlet' lacks the brilliance that one expects"
- "It is the university that gives the scene its stately splendor"
- "An imaginative mix of old-fashioned grandeur and colorful art"
- "Advertisers capitalize on the grandness and elegance it brings to their products"
- magnificence ,
- brilliance ,
- splendor ,
- splendour ,
- grandeur ,
2. The quality of elevation of mind and exaltation of character or ideals or conduct
- nobility ,
- nobleness ,
- magnanimousness ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana