Meaning & Definition of Graceful in English
1. Characterized by beauty of movement, style, form, or execution
2. Suggesting taste, ease, and wealth
- elegant ,
- graceful ,
Examples of using
The instrumental case is one of the most graceful aspects of Russian language.
Ice skating can be graceful and beautiful.
I am descended from a graceful family.
She is graceful.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana