Meaning & Definition of Governing in English
1. The act of governing
- Exercising authority
- "Regulations for the governing of state prisons"
- "He had considerable experience of government"
- government ,
- governing ,
- governance ,
- government activity ,
1. Responsible for making and enforcing rules and laws
- "Governing bodies"
Examples of using
I only believe in Love — ubiquitous manifestation of Divinity; supreme law governing the atoms and galaxies; sublime mystery that generates and maintains the eternal miracle of life.
Although he had fewer supporters among the governing class, he was able to get the popular vote.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana