Meaning & Definition of Godmother in English
1. Any woman who serves as a sponsor for a child at baptism
Examples of using
My sister is my daughter's godmother.
It'd be a pleasure to be a godmother to your son!
She's my godmother.
The godmother baked a delicious cake.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana