Meaning & Definition of Glued in English
1. Affixed or as if affixed with glue or paste
- "He stayed glued to one spot"
- "Pieces of pasted paper"
- glued ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana