Meaning & Definition of Globe in English
1. The 3rd planet from the sun
- The planet we live on
- "The earth moves around the sun"
- "He sailed around the world"
- Earth ,
- earth ,
- world ,
2. An object with a spherical shape
- "A ball of fire"
- ball ,
- globe ,
3. A sphere on which a map (especially of the earth) is represented
Examples of using
The earth is not a perfect globe.
The equator divides the globe into two hemispheres.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana