Meaning & Definition of Global in English
1. Involving the entire earth
- Not limited or provincial in scope
- "Global war"
- "Global monetary policy"
- "Neither national nor continental but planetary"
- "A world crisis"
- "Of worldwide significance"
- global ,
- planetary ,
- world(a) ,
- worldwide ,
2. Having the shape of a sphere or ball
- "A spherical object"
- "Nearly orbicular in shape"
- "Little globular houses like mud-wasp nests"- zane grey
- ball-shaped ,
- global ,
- globose ,
- globular ,
- orbicular ,
- spheric ,
Examples of using
Do we have need of a global language?
I found it fascinating what you were saying about global warming.
These gases can lead to global warming.
That would lead to the production of more carbon dioxide, the main gas responsible for global warming.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana