Meaning & Definition of Getaway in English
1. The attribute of being capable of rapid acceleration
- "His car has a lot of pickup"
- pickup ,
2. A rapid escape (as by criminals)
- "The thieves made a clean getaway"
- "After the expose he had to take it on the lam"
- getaway ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana