Meaning & Definition of Geography in English
1. Study of the earth's surface
- Includes people's responses to topography and climate and soil and vegetation
- geography ,
Examples of using
I teach geography.
I love geography and history.
They don't have the slightest knowledge of geography.
He likes geography and history.
His knowledge of geography is poor.
In studying geography, you must make constant use of maps.
I am weak in geography.
A map helps us study geography.
I prefer history to geography.
I like geography and history.
I am familiar with the geography of this town.
This does not mean only the study of language, history or geography.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana