Meaning & Definition of Genuinely in English
1. In accordance with truth or fact or reality
- "She was now truly american"
- "A genuinely open society"
- "They don't really listen to us"
- truly ,
- genuinely ,
- With authority
- "It is authentically british"
- authentically ,
Examples of using
I recommend this movie to all and sundry. It is genuinely interesting.
Tom was genuinely happy to see Mary.
In fact, love is the only genuinely precious thing in life; it's also the only thing worthy of pursuit.