Meaning & Definition of Gently in English
1. In a gradual manner
- "A gently sloping terrain"
2. In a gentle manner
- "He talked gently to the injured animal"
- gently ,
3. With little weight or force
- "She kissed him lightly on the forehead"
- lightly ,
- softly ,
Examples of using
He put a hand gently on her shoulder.
Hold the baby gently.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana