Meaning & Definition of Generic in English
1. A wine that is a blend of several varieties of grapes with no one grape predominating
- A wine that does not carry the name of any specific grape
- generic ,
- generic wine
2. Any product that can be sold without a brand name
1. Relating to or common to or descriptive of all members of a genus
- "The generic name"
2. (of drugs) not protected by trademark
- "`acetaminophen' is the generic form of the proprietary drug `tylenol'"
3. Applicable to an entire class or group
- "Is there a generic asian mind?"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana