Meaning & Definition of Gaping in English
1. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe
- "The gaping audience"
- "We stood there agape with wonder"
- "With mouth agape"
- agape(p) ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana