Meaning & Definition of Gambling in English
1. The act of playing for stakes in the hope of winning (including the payment of a price for a chance to win a prize)
- "His gambling cost him a fortune"
- "There was heavy play at the blackjack table"
- gambling ,
- gaming ,
Examples of using
You must stop gambling.
Tom has gambling debts.
You need to stop gambling.
Excessive gambling causes the same brain changes as a drug addiction.
You've got to give up gambling once and for all.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana