Meaning & Definition of Gallop in English
1. A fast gait of a horse
- A two-beat stride during which all four legs are off the ground simultaneously
1. Ride at a galloping pace
- "He was galloping down the road"
2. Go at galloping speed
- "The horse was galloping along"
3. Cause to move at full gallop
- "Did you gallop the horse just now?"
- gallop ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana