Meaning & Definition of Future in English
1. The time yet to come
- future ,
- hereafter ,
- futurity ,
- time to come
2. A verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
- future ,
- future tense
3. Bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
1. Yet to be or coming
- "Some future historian will evaluate him"
2. Effective in or looking toward the future
- "He was preparing for future employment opportunities"
3. (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- "Our next president"
- future(a) ,
- next ,
4. A verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
- "Future auxiliary"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana