Meaning & Definition of Furnished in English
1. Provided with whatever is necessary for a purpose (as furniture or equipment or authority)
- "A furnished apartment"
- "A completely furnished toolbox"
- furnished ,
Examples of using
The room is fully furnished.
The travel company furnished us with all the details of the tour.
I furnished him with food.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana