Meaning & Definition of Fry in English
1. English painter and art critic (1866-1934)
- Fry ,
- Roger Fry ,
- Roger Eliot Fry
2. English dramatist noted for his comic verse dramas (born 1907)
- Fry ,
- Christopher Fry
3. A young person of either sex
- "She writes books for children"
- "They're just kids"
- "`tiddler' is a british term for youngster"
- child ,
- kid ,
- youngster ,
- minor ,
- shaver ,
- nipper ,
- small fry ,
- tiddler ,
- tike ,
- tyke ,
- fry ,
1. Be excessively hot
- "If the children stay out on the beach for another hour, they'll be fried"
2. Cook on a hot surface using fat
- "Fry the pancakes"
3. Kill by electrocution, as in the electric chair
- "The serial killer was electrocuted"
- electrocute ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana