Meaning & Definition of Fruitless in English
1. Unproductive of success
- "A fruitless search"
- "Futile years after her artistic peak"
- "A sleeveless errand"
- "A vain attempt"
- bootless ,
- fruitless ,
- futile ,
- sleeveless ,
Examples of using
Attempts to fight the fire with buckets soon proved fruitless.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana