Meaning & Definition of Fruitful in English
1. Productive or conducive to producing in abundance
- "Be fruitful and multiply"
Examples of using
Their year-long stay in Germany was very fruitful.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana