Meaning & Definition of Friendly in English
1. Troops belonging to or allied with your own military forces
- "Friendlies came to their rescue"
1. Characteristic of or befitting a friend
- "Friendly advice"
- "A friendly neighborhood"
- "The only friendly person here"
- "A friendly host and hostess"
2. Inclined to help or support
- Not antagonistic or hostile
- "A government friendly to our interests"
- "An amicable agreement"
- friendly ,
- favorable ,
3. Easy to understand or use
- "User-friendly computers"
- "A consumer-friendly policy"
- "A reader-friendly novel"
4. Of or belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- "In friendly territory"
- "He was accidentally killed by friendly fire"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana